I've been dry too long, need to get wet! Anything going on at Gilboa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am working in Ana Saturday, and maybe Sunday. I won't know until Saturday night if I have to work or not, but if I don't have to work, I would be happy to go. If you are a strict follower of the buddy system, I would be glad to dive with you on Sunday, provided I am able. Let me know, and I will bring my tanks and gear in case I don't have to work Sunday.

Not sure if you are replying to me or Paint. I will be at Gilboa Sat and Sun, not camping. I will be in the gray honda accors with the big white dog.
I will check in on the net Friday and Saturday night, let me know if you can make it Sunday. I have sent a pm to Paint but have not heard back.

Is there anyone else going to Gilboa this weekend? Its always good to be able to meet face to face.

Not sure if you are replying to me or Paint. I will be at Gilboa Sat and Sun, not camping. I will be in the gray honda accors with the big white dog.
I will check in on the net Friday and Saturday night, let me know if you can make it Sunday. I have sent a pm to Paint but have not heard back.

Is there anyone else going to Gilboa this weekend? Its always good to be able to meet face to face.
I did get your messages just now yes, and replied, again sorry for the delay lol.

I did get my work schedule for the next week and it has me working Saturday, Sunday and Monday so sadly this weekend is out. Might try to put something together soon though, but would very much like to get my doubles back together first...Thanks again for the replies, and to whomever goes this weekend, do a dive or 2 for me!

Paint

I was there today for a while with my wife, and our DM from our classes actually. First time there, and definitely hooked on it. We both loved the diversity of the depths, and temps actually. Gave us a good chance to stretch out and not feel like we were going to hit someone at every landmark. Then again this was our first dives after our OW dives in Circleville. Like Circleville since it's close to us, but definitely impressed with Gilboa.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom