Its snowing in New Jersey...AGAIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrottheaddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
I know most of you guys from the "snow belt" region must be thinking why is this fool complaining about 3 snow storms in 3 weeks when you don't see anything but the white stuff from October to April, but as one who went to college in the great white north (Edinboro, PA), southern NJ is not supposed to see snow like that. Besides, people around here can't drive in it and everything closes down anytime there is more that an inch of the stuff laying around. It absolutly sucks. I HATE THE SNOW...thats it..rants over...i'm moving to Florida...

I'm moving too. Although I'm from the north but...it was snowing heavily again on Friday. Then Saturday till today - some sun and real cold 6F.
I hate winter
Mania
PS. what annoys me the most is unsnowing my car - every morning before work and every evening - after work.

Call me silly, but I LOVE the snow, and am always delighted when I hear snow in the forecast. I guess I am just a Jersey girl through and through. :D

I heard we are supposed to get a NorthEaster. Long Island is predicting 9-12 inches. I dont mind, I went to school in Rochester so I am used to the snow.

Which exit? :wink:

Dude don't sweat it. Winters almost over. I know how you feel. The NE Atlantic has been calling me for at least 2 months now. Where in South Jersey do you dive out of?

And why may i ask you did it not snow the weekend we went up to ski just barely over the border in PA at the Poconos, it was iced right up, finally snowed after we left - typical :wink: Stop whining, at least you dont have to deal with 350 days of sunshine a year, 80F+ daytime temps and 65F+ night temps - i think i am just about due a cold weather vacation again :wink:

East Coast Diving in Northfield (near Atlantic City) is my LDS...finished my OW class in early December and am waiting for it to warm up to do the cert dives (unless i can go to someplace warmer to do it)...and simbrooks, i'll gladly trade place with you any time you like, it must be really hard living in the closest thing to paradise this side of Hawaii. Come on up now...i'm sure the 10+ inches they're getting today would be fine to ski on...

Well, it's also snowing here in Baltimore. It really sucked on thursday, when I wasn't going to go to school due to a four day Model UN Conference. I was pretty excited about that, but them BAM! This snow storm comes, and I have to get down to the Convention Centre down by the Harbour. So there I am, standing in my suit and tie at the bus stop getting snow all over me while I was for my bus to come (it was late.) My hands were without feeling for a half an hour; I was getting worried. But then the bus came and the got REALLY itchy.

But now the conference is over, and I am at home watching stupid Baltimoron drivers crash all over the place. Let it snow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom