It's rough, but it's my website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice. If you can, i would have the main page fit the individual screen size, not just be a standard size for everyone. Maybe a black background and center the fish picture. Just a thought. check out www.calidivers.org. I created that one a while ago

Good one, mjh! It'll get better with time.

Might I suggest Digimarc now, while you still can?

Keep it up!

All the best, James

Very cool! I especially like the Great White gallery. I've gotta do that dive!

I don't see the pics in the "about us" page.

mjh:
Being computer illiterate this has been a chore. Need to do some serious reworking but after a couple of weeks of trying to get it to work I just wanted to get it up...

http://www.aquabluedreams.com

84.gif

Congratulations. Tis a very nice site with a lot of great photos.

Thanks all. I can't figure out why the About Us photos are not showing and there has to be a way to size the pages so they "fit the screen". More time experimenting and causing new problems.

Without a doubt the Gaudalupe dive(?) was something I have wanted to do since I was a kid and will do again in a couple of yrs. The Coldwater section is really lame right now but if my housing ever gets here I will get out and try a little more WA, viz permitting.

Nice pics mjh! I would like to see info on the camera equipment, lens, aperture etc. By the looks of the pictures you have a) a great eye, and b) great equipment. Tell us more.

mjh,

Your pictures on the About page are not in the directory that is being pointed to. You need to put those images in the "Bonaire aquablue" directory and you should be good!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom