It's quiet in here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oooh, I want to try a set of 100s.

Shall we do this at Edmonds, where you don't have to CLIMB back to the car?

And if we did it on the 28th, we could start at a civilized hour like meeting at 10. (The only problem with that is that there are NO parking spaces at that hour . . . )

Ok, so my question is...do I need to wear ALL the gear you gals are bringing for me at once???

Weekdays are easier for me. Until GirlDiver hits full throttle, I'm selling cars for a living...so weekends don't work so well.

Sounds like both of you have weekdays sometimes...?

Alas...the peer pressure on this board. Oh, AND at my LDS where he has two sets of twins just waiting for me...:wink:

Oh, a weekday tryst for the three of us would be way cool. No parking issues. No crowds at the dive site. Bobbin, what's your weekday availability?

I'm available during the weekdays. The only two weeks that could be rough are the weekdays leading up to May 12 and the weekdays before Memorial day weekend. For one I'm getting ready for Oregon Offshore, and the other we will be in Victoria for Swiftsure.

I was thinking that Harper dock is probably not the best place to dive as you have to climb down a 4' rock breakwater, but other than that most places are relatively accessible. Like I said I don't mind lugging mine around, it's no worse than a sail.

Well, I'm leaving on the 15th and will be gone until the 21st. My birthday present to myself (my birthday is the 16th) is to go down and spend five days with one of the greatest people I know -- HBDiveGirl aka 'Chica. We met in Monterey last October, and if we lived in the same town (heck, if we lived in the same STATE) I think we'd be best friends. Anyway, I'm treating myself to a visit and a chance to dive the kelp forests and see the Garibaldi.

Seems like I see 3 parts of the US with a decent population of female divers.... there's the West coast (Cali, Oregon, Washington), the midwest (IN, OH, MI, KY, IL) and Florida.

I wish these 3 areas weren't so far apart. It would be a blowout blast if we could get all the girls together for once!

For anyone that is interested... check the link in my sig line. The LGWW is coming up. If you want the dates, just PM me. We purposely kept the dates secret to keep the men away. :)

I am here!!! I live in SC and dive Lake Jocassee in Salem, SC about an hour from Greenville. I love to dive and have been known to be a little lippy and sassy from time to time! LOL

If you ever find yourself in these parts, let me know. I have started planning one ScubaBboard/ Single Divers/ Jocassee Skeleton Crew dive each month to help other newbs and board members like myself find dive buddies. We will be diving this weekend and have folks from at least 3 states coming to dive with us.

I would love to join you gals for "gals doubles dive".
I just need another reg and I am all set.

I have my buddies 100's just not sure I can walk with them on my back but willing to give it a try. I also have his spare wing.
I have my own BP.

I will keep my eyes on this post and see if I can arrange my schedule and join you gals.

Absolutely! Love to have you. I have a couple spare regs we could use for the day. Your choices are a scubapro Mk25/s600 or an Oceanic GT3. Unfortunately the Abyss is yoke. Even have some spare bungee and tie wraps to use.

So Lynne with you leaving the 15, it means we might have to wait until the first week of June for the fun in the mud. So let's all 4 of us look at our calendars for a day between June 1 and June 8.

Back
Top Bottom