It's quiet in here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba41girl:
I dove with 120 once. I'll try it again and see how i like it.

I'm not worried about the "appearance" of not diving with doubles. Anyone who likes lugging them around is crazy!!:wink:

Well, you are on the short side, so the 120 might be a tad long and you might find a problem trimming it. But if you can manage it, and with your SAC rate, you could probably do two dives with them. Let me know how it works for ya.

I was going to buy an LP120. They are plenty heavy but you can pump them to 160cf!! They would be AWESOME for single tank boat trips.

scuba41girl:
...beause I would love a day of diving, lattes and pedicures! :D
that sounds so good. I get tired of going out with all male groups and then being railroaded into mexican food and beers post-dive. I would love to dive with a bunch of women. Would be great.

Hmmm. Our last girl day was pulled pork bbq sandwiches with beer, then dinner at the local seafood sit down place. No pedicures, no lattes, but I swear we are girls!

So . . . I have the weekend of May 12th and 13th free. Anybody want to do a girl's doubles dive?

DOH! I'm racing from Portland, OR to Victoria BC that weekend. Here are my open weekends...

April 28th
May 19th
June 9th

Then any weekend from July 1 onward.

Does anyone want to do an offshore sailboat race that weekend? How about Van Isle from June 16th through June 30th. :) Sailing is just as addictive as diving, and almost as expensive but just as fun. For instance, the VanIsle 360 is a two week race comprised of individual races that start in Nanaimo and then counter-clockwise traverse around Vancouver Island. A different race each day through some of the most gorgeous scenery you can imagine. Some places we stop are so remote that the fleet of 42 boats (averge # of crew is 9) will literally triple the population of the town.

I have open days during the weekday however, have CJ7 and tanks will travel.

Well, Cindy, how about you? I have the weekend of the 28th off, but I'm in LA the weekend of May 19th, and I don't have my June schedule yet. Weekdays are easy for me except for the ones I work.

Well, and I've got two sets of 72s and one spare backplate, for anybody who wants to join the fun.

I've got a spare BP with Oxycheq wing, the 80's, 100's, and the 119s. What a fun day this could be! Now let's pick a day with a minimal hike from car to beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom