It's official

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations, Tony! Don't forget -- we have a new stadium going up here in Arlington in the next three years. :)

scubatexastony:
Ken, did you know:

We're the GC for the new Cowboy stadium, as well as the builders of the Ballpark at Arlington, and have Reliant Stadium to our credit too! :D

Yes, I did. Why do you think I mentioned that? :winky:

scubatexastony:
I guess the job site diving will be curtailed a bit, but that was rough anyways. I'm hoping the subs can perform well enough to make it a 5 day a week job and keep up with the schedule, making good for the weekend diving. Since the ITC is done with, now maybe I can get back to enjoying the weekend diving. :D

How long to Coco now? Bring back my big blue eyed buddy, :wink: and I hope we can get together again soon.... next trip home will be 28 April. Love you guys!

And don't forget those work inspection dives!

Only 63 more days....9 more satrudays to get through. Don't forget May 26, 2007...I'm countin on you guys being with us!

Ol' Blue Eyes is looking forward to your next visit home....me, too. See ya then!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom