It's official

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay I know I have been out of the loop for a bout half a year but would you mind explaining what is official? Oh and congrats on what ever it is

You know, I could learn to hate you. :)

Congrads on the contract. You have any room on your couch?

This all sort of reminds me of a old Saturday Night Live Skit.

Dude you 'Got's to be getting tired of Paradise by now......

Oh Tooooooony...... ( ride the snake...)
We have some real Texas BB-Q here for you..........( ride the snake)
Made from real Beef ....
We Speak-E-English ..... ( ride the snake) :wink:

Hmmmmmm:06: .... if it were me I'd be the last Rat off the Boat Too !!!:14:

You go Dude!!! :D

Tony

Might have to take you up on that next year. Been there once. Looking for an excuse to go back.

Your friend from Twin Lakes

Woo Hoo, Bud! It's about blasted time! Does this mean now you'll have to do some real work instead of diving all the time!?!?! :D :14:

I guess the job site diving will be curtailed a bit, but that was rough anyways. I'm hoping the subs can perform well enough to make it a 5 day a week job and keep up with the schedule, making good for the weekend diving. Since the ITC is done with, now maybe I can get back to enjoying the weekend diving. :D

How long to Coco now? Bring back my big blue eyed buddy, :wink: and I hope we can get together again soon.... next trip home will be 28 April. Love you guys!

Super!!!

Back
Top Bottom