It's Offical, I'm a Divemaster!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scottri

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Whoo hoo! I just finished my final 2 tests, Physics and Physiology, I completed my internship on Sunday and now I'm a PADI Divemaster. The class was a lot of work and a lot of fun but boy am I glad it's over. Now I can just enjoy working with the students without the pressure of worrying about my own performance. No more Skills circuit, gear exchange or DITs status.

Scott

Congradulations, I am sure you will enjoy your new skills and title.

Take care of the newbies for us.

Chad

Congratulations

Bravo... Anything to get rid of the "DIT" status hehehe

May you enjoy each and every moment as a DM! There will be times (as in any job) that you will ask yourself "why - why have I done this to myself?" Then you'll pause, look around and say yup this is why --- when you see a student's expression when for the first time they breath u/w, or when you see something new to share with a diver... or... well you get the idea.

Soon you'll be quoting your number left, right and center, and be proud of every moment of being a "pro"

Again, congrats!

Congrats Scott!!!

Congratulations!

:balloon:

Ditto what Diving Gal said. You'll have good days...and better days! But you'll keep going back.

Great job! It's a lot of work sometimes but it's worth it!
Ber :bunny:

Congratulations!

As a newbie, I can say that the enthusiasm of the divemasters that were there when I was certified made a huge difference! Keep up the good work!

:)

Back
Top Bottom