It's my wife's birthday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
And I took her diving with B&B and even bought her a new hat.

JillHat.jpg

Al...is that a Lady Hawk BC that your wife is wearing?

Just wondering because...I bought one right before I got injured a couple of months ago and haven't been able to try it out yet. I hope I like it because I'm leaving my other BC at home, lol.

calscubagirl:
Al...is that a Lady Hawk BC that your wife is wearing?

l.
Yes it is a Ladyhawk. She also has a Diva by Seaquest but seems to favor the Ladyhawk as the Diva is getting dusty.

Hey when it comes to getting my wife a hat, I dont' cut corners.

Happy Birthday! (Al is out again)

Al...did you touch that urchin?

Al Mialkovsky:
Yes it is a Ladyhawk. She also has a Diva by Seaquest but seems to favor the Ladyhawk as the Diva is getting dusty.

Hey when it comes to getting my wife a hat, I dont' cut corners.

I'm glad she likes it. Can't wait to try mine!

And no, you certainly don't cut corners. The best hat my husband has ever bought me was a helmet or a ball cap, lol. Never anything like that. I'm jealous!!

catherine96821:
Happy Birthday! (Al is out again)

Al...did you touch that urchin?

I don't remember, I think it was the sales lady who put it up there :)

Happy Belated Birthday from Florida Jill! Love the hat! Did Al sing the "Happy Birthday To You" song through his regulator too?? How about the U/W spankings? Did they hurt through the wetsuit?

By the way, I finally got out of jail (and out of state)! Thanks everyone! Headed to DEMA in a couple days. I'll bring you back a little B-Day something from the show!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom