It's great to have found you guys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gypseas

New
Reaction score
It's wonderful to have found so many wetheads just a couple of clicks away! I've been diving since '98 and get wet as often as possible. I'd love to be kept informed of any travel opps. I'd also like to get to know more divers from around my neck of the woods. Most of all, I'm just happy to have finally stubbled across this site. I look forward to meeting and learning from you guys!

Phil:cheers:

and welcome to the board. You'll soon discover that the folks here are (on the most part) a GREAT group! We share humour, and some serious topics.

A warm welcome from north of the border from TGWN!

Welcome to the boards from Rochester, New York!

Welcome:

I have been on this board for only a few months. There is a lot of useful information here from some very knowledgeable and friendly divers.

welcome to the board gypseas

Glad you've found us! Feel free to ask anything, there are MANY knowledgeable people here and their advice is FREE!

Check out the Neptune Divers section and see if any of them get together near you.

This board is full of great people and we're looking forward to your contributions!
Ber :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom