It's good to have my buddy back on the board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Back Seajay.

SeaJay:
Heh... How 'bout you come down here? :D Sunny and warmer today... About 65*.

SeaJay - Glad to see you posting again. The sea cows send their regards. Now shut up and lets plan another dive outing :luxhello: Only kidding about the shut up - you've been silent for too long. Not kidding about planning a dive trip though!

Surface temp in Tampabay is a nice warm 72 @ 9:58am and warming up every day! So where are we planning the next trip? Got a new vehicle that holds a lot more tanks & ready for a road trip :bounce:

Summer is ALMOST here.

Let's see... We've got one coming in mid-March offshore Georgia, and a big gathering happening in early April, I believe, at Ginnie.

I think we need more than just two. :D

RavenC's the scheduling woman of the hour... Maybe she'll chime in here and let us know those exact dates...

We're looking at March 27th or April 3 weekend to dive off-shore GA. The April Gennie trip is 24th and 25th. Also we might schedule something off-shore Myrtle Beach in between the two if anyone is interested. MB in May too.

Then maybe in June we can see if there really is a submarine sunk off the coast of Beaufort. I am looking forward to that. June was also supposed to be a Betsy Ross run month. I want to see those new subway cars.

Who's interested? First we need to pick March dates. Is it March 27th or April 3? R

RavenC, let me know where in GA you plan to dive in March and I might just have
to drive up there and dive with you guys.

I'm jealous...I want to dive offshore Savannah with you guys...have fun and post a trip report with photos. Seajay/Robyn, hated to miss you guys this past Saturday evening in Savannah. We'll catch up soon enough. We will be at the Ginnie BBQ/Party the end of April.

Andrea/Wayne

Hi guys,
We may be interested in the march trip. Since I will gleefully admit my ignorance of all things web related, let me how I can keep up with what you guys are planning. Thanks, Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom