It's good to have my buddy back on the board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Back

Was off line for a while so don't know exactly what happened (maybe best that way).

But I do know I was gutted when you weren't there. You ( and a few others) are the people that made me question a few things about diving, and therefore made me go out and learn some more.

So it's great to see you restored and long may you stay.

Hoppy

Glad to hear from you.

I was wondering if you would ever be back.
(Tell you the truth, I didn't think so.)

welcome back, SeaJay

Welcome back Seajay!
Ber

SeaJay:
I'm really, really glad to be back. I missed y'all terribly.
And I see your back in True SeaJay Fashion with a nice short post :D Welcome back

Heh.

How else would y'all have known that it was really me? :D

You guys all rock.

Hey... Scuba-related gathering this weekend... Just a social gathering, in Savannah, GA. It starts at 5pm and is a "Jimmy Buffett" social... You know, music, beer, Caribbean influence, lots of people, and more music. Lots of talk about diving... Everyone there is a diver. Interested?

Everyone's invited... RavenC and I will be there (it's like an hour and a half drive for us).

Anyone within a couple hours' drive?

Good to have you here again-I have enjoyed many of your posts..and look forward to more!

WB dude... you should never have been gone, and one of the top 3 reasons I like this board. May it never happen again. A toast to the noble knight of SB - SeaJay!

Back
Top Bottom