It's awfully quiet in here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking the same thing. We fight and fight for our own forum then once we get it everyone clams up. Like we need a new cause to get everyone fired up or something. I am still here, have been a bit busy with work and all. Have a paper due for school next month, I should probably get started on it but I have no idea on what I want to write about.

I got all my gear out and started inspecting it before the season opens, going to take the regs in for thier annual check up sometime this week.

There, I chatted it up a bit and did my part. Where is everyone else? Any more logo ideas?

Ken

PS...

Pam,
I see you have your link to the Lake Effect Divers website all in order, looks good!

Ken

I was thinking the same thing yesterday (Too Quiet) but thought I'd give it another day.

I have a bunch of regs to get serviced too! 7 of 'em. Luckily I don't have to pay me to do them! :wink:

Our next meeting is coming up!! Next Sunday. Video from the Arabia.

Derek should be home now. Hopefully he'll be posting his trip report!!

Happy Easter to all!!

Rick

nauidiver2004:
PS...

Pam,
I see you have your link to the Lake Effect Divers website all in order, looks good!

Ken

I know, I was quite proud of myself, that I fixed it. Thanks for your help.

It's a busy time of year for people. I know that I've been running around like a crazy lady for work. I need to get my gear out and send it for inspection and service. There shouldn't be any problems.

Ken, where do you go to school, and what is your course of study? I loved school, wish I could have been a professional student.

Happy Easter,

Pam

pmarc68:
Just wondering where everyone is, it's awfully quiet.

Pam

BTW, Happy Easter everyone!!

I was in Skaneatles Lake yesterday. The water was a balmy 36 degrees.

Once we broke up enough ice to get out into the open water it was a great dive :cool:

Terry

Tavi:
I have a bunch of regs to get serviced too! 7 of 'em. Luckily I don't have to pay me to do them! :wink:Rick

Got a extra one for sale for a pony bottle? :eyebrow:

pmarc68:
Ken, where do you go to school, and what is your course of study? I loved school, wish I could have been a professional student.

Happy Easter,

Pam

Pam,
Unfortunatly it's nothing glamorus like law or medicine. My major is Fire Protection Technology. It is a joint study program with Corning CC and the State Fire Academy. I am almost done but working full time in the jail and part time as an inspector for the Town makes it very difficult to get the last few classes I need to finish. To be honest I do love it so. It is so much easier now that I am a little older, I really tend to pay attention and learn so much when I am paying for the classes. If I only knew then what I know now.....

Ken

Sorry!! I've been busy bittin' the heads off of chocolate bunnies! yum!

Who all is coming sunday? And I don't remember the time..... oops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom