ITS ALL GREEN!! Yikes!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Hairy Shark, I've discovered a program called: "FastStone", it lets you play with all the colours, so far its free......

I use FastStone myself and I found very easy to use after a short learning curve. Once you're accustomed to it you can work wonders with your editing. It's free for private use but if you want to use it for business, there's a license fee to pay, but you really don't need to go that far. The free software has many if not all the features you'll ever need. I use FastStone for my business. Go or it! There's also a tutorial for it as well.

Hey Steve, I was referring to the camera's built-in flash. I have no attachments yet, just the DC1400 and the wp housing. I did use the default auto settings and got some decent pics, though with all the storms we have been getting for the last 3 months, the vis is not good and the water not clean (lot of snot). I decided in a recent trip to go back to using the green water setting, but this time turned off the internal flash, with the results the same, everything green, so I will not being that setting any longer. I probably need a photo class to understand why this setting is not working for me as I thought it would.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom