Items left on Independance II dive boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSherman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello and thank you for reading. I had a few items in a black regulator bag on a dive boat in NJ back in the early summer. These items were lent to my brother on his first dive and in his excitement left them on the boat. It took over 2 weeks to notice the items missing as I do not use them in my every day diving. The items are as followed:
(1) Uwatec Smart Com computer, console without a quick disconnect.
(1) Scuba pro 390 regulator with a din first stage. It is black in color.
(1) OMS transfill whip
(1) Armor black reg bag
(?) various tools.

These items were left on the Independence II based in Clark's Landing Marina on Saturday June 15th. I was not as good about getting around to picking up the gear as a very good friend died in a scuba accident the previous week and it was not a priority at the time.

I would appreciate anyone that has information on this to please contact me ASAP. Captain Dan told a friend he gave the gear to someone to get it back to me. He did not recall who he gave it to, and I am guessing the person left it sitting and just forgot.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

-Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom