It takes a special kind of stupid...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A lot of us kids also carried pocket knives, which sure won't fly in today's environment.

Yeah, but when we were kids, the worst that usually happened in school was a fistfight out on the playground with a couple of black eyes and a bloody nose.

Things have changed a bit since then.

As a follow up to the original post, another parent scheduled a meeting with the preacher this afternoon and invited my sister to go. I wish I could be there for that... :popcorn:

Reactions: Jax
Call the whole school together, march the young lady on the stage, have her bend over, and get 4-5 whacks with a paddle. Then she should explain to the kids what could have happened, and the forever affects of having a conviction -- especially a felony -- on your records.

Call the whole school together, march the young lady on the stage, have her bend over, and get 4-5 whacks with a paddle.

:no: No projecting

Call the whole school together, march the young lady on the stage, have her bend over, and get 4-5 whacks with a paddle. Then she should explain to the kids what could have happened, and the forever affects of having a conviction -- especially a felony -- on your records.

I think the issue now is more how the principal handled it....

. . . . agreed . . .. or "didn't handle it", I think.

Unfortunately it's a Christian school and the principal is also the pastor of the church.

... so were the folks who thought it would be a neat idea to release Maurice Clemmons from prison (after all, he came from a good Christian family) ... that didn't turn out well for a bunch of people ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I think the issue now is more how the principal handled it....

. . . . agreed . . .. or "didn't handle it", I think.

Correct. When she went into the office after hearing about it and asked the secretary why they weren't told about it, she was told, "Oh, that incident happened at the other end of the building (daycare)".

My sister responded with "So my children weren't evacuated then?"

"Oh yes, of course they were!"

"Then we should have been notified. I'll be expecting a memo about the situation."

Corporal punishment. ijs

I didn't know corporal punishment ... I knew drill sargeant principal ... :shocked:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

The employee did something not only stupid, but criminal. Let the justice system work.

Apparently not, or did the employee pay off the police so they didn't arrest her?

Correct. When she went into the office after hearing about it and asked the secretary why they weren't told about it, she was told, "Oh, that incident happened at the other end of the building (daycare)".

My sister responded with "So my children weren't evacuated then?"

"Oh yes, of course they were!"

"Then we should have been notified. I'll be expecting a memo about the situation."

If I was her, I'd yank those kids right out of that school.

No memo! The horror, the horror!

Or maybe she should pick up the phone and call the principal and voice her concerns directly to him, have a discussion like rational adults. Or does she need to hire a lawyer because her babies have been violated and permanently scarred for life?

No memo! My god, the indecency of all this is incredible! No memo, oh my.

Did she get the memo about her TPS reports and the issue with the cover sheets?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom