It finally happened - my CCR tried to kill me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found the article disturbing to say the least. Key words like: vigilance are susceptible to fatigue. Sequential cognitive memory lapse can be overcome by establishing a revised checklist. The village idiot is a product of their environment. Great minds think alike while others undertake a parallel journey of reality and delusion without ever realizing it.

I found the article disturbing to say the least. Key words like: vigilance are susceptible to fatigue. Sequential cognitive memory lapse can be overcome by establishing a revised checklist. The village idiot is a product of their environment. Great minds think alike while others undertake a parallel journey of reality and delusion without ever realizing it.

@Scuba Client have you gone through a recent divorce or other life changing event. Your posting up a storm. Hope you still have time to get out an dive. Everything's better after a dive.

@Scuba Client have you gone through a recent divorce or other life changing event. Your posting up a storm. Hope you still have time to get out an dive. Everything's better after a dive.
Day off! Anyone who blames their tools is a fool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom