It ain't over yet! -- Round 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geez... Mother Nature or God if you prefer really should give the PI a break.

track.gif

Go away! We want some sunshine.

Now, they are using this as an excuse to declare the whole of PI on a "State of Calamity". Another good excuse for the crocodiles in the urban jungle to get hold of more money. Which goes to where? ewan!

How's diving in Anilao this week? Maalon pa ba? :-D

Now, they are using this as an excuse to declare the whole of PI on a "State of Calamity". Another good excuse for the crocodiles in the urban jungle to get hold of more money. Which goes to where? ewan!

Why does everyone think the government is stealing the money?

HEY!! I resemble that remark :)

Speaking of the weather, which I follow closely this time of year as it's 'Life or Death' literally in my line of work. How often do Tropical storms, Typhoons etc. 'double back' or 'reverse path' as this one has? This phenomena really interest me? And what are the reasons behind it?

By the way, we here in Northern California are now awaiting the remnants of
FORMER WESTERN PACIFIC TYPHOON MELOR GETS ENTRAINED INTO THE
WESTERLIES AND INTERACTS WITH AN APPROACHING UPPER TROUGH BRINGING
WIND AND RAIN TO THE DISTRICT

We are now anticipating a major storm with wind and rain for very early in the season, not good for those 'wine grapes' still on the vine!

Back
Top Bottom