Ist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watercooled

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
i bought a wetsuit with IST on it. can't find anything on them. who are they manufactured by?
fit's like hell.

IST is a manufacturer, although they are like many other Scuba manufacturers and buy their product from someone else, and then rebrand it. Not sure if they make the suits, or if they buy them from a manufacturer overseas.

I think ISTSport out of Taiwan is the manufacturer. I picked up one at Sam's club for $29.95. It works ok, but the fit doesn't compare to my Henderson suit.

I've owned a couple IST masks. Quality is okay. Why did you buy it if its "fit's like hell?" :)

bolantej:
I've owned a couple IST masks. Quality is okay. Why did you buy it if its "fit's like hell?" :)
bought it on-line. it's supposed to be a med/lg. the bottoms fit like a med and the shorty fits like a lg. the legs feel more like a pasg and the top has room to spare.

I have an IST BC, I tried to find out how much lift it had and could only find a site that had it in Newtons... anyone know the Newton to LBS conversion rate? ... LOL

RV:
I have an IST BC, I tried to find out how much lift it had and could only find a site that had it in Newtons... anyone know the Newton to LBS conversion rate? ... LOL

Google told me this, but I am not smart enough to understand it.
1 newton = 0.224808943 pounds force

bolantej:
Google told me this, but I am not smart enough to understand it.
1 newton = 0.224808943 pounds force
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: thanks:D

Back
Top Bottom