ISO: SLC Dive Shop recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've recently moved to Utah, and in a month I'm doing a dive trip to a remote part of Asia, and since I haven't done a dive in about 24 months I want to service my gear first. What's the recommendation for a SLC shop? Thx!

Mares 1st and 2nd stage (no tank, BCD is fine). I'm in Park City, so I-15/215 loop or south of downtown area. Thx

Dive Utah 4679 South 2225 East
Neptune Divers 2445 South 900 East
Sport Chalet 7682 South Campus View Dr. (4000 West)
Dive Addicts 12356 South 900 East

All service Mares equipment.

Thanks, but more than a list, I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation (personal experience?) - or possibly I'm misunderstanding and you're making a recommendation for all of those? Thx

I apologize, I thought you were looking for gear service only so I provided addresses that were the closest to you for convenience. I actually left a few stores off because they do not service Mares that I know of.
I'm not going to try and sell you on one store or another. I work out of Chalet so I have some bias but all the stores listed, and those not, have something to offer and do a good job. If you have the time visit some of them or call and try to get a feel over the phone.

And before I forget, welcome to oootah.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom