ISO of replacement Buddy for daytrip up to travis from Houston 09/01

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teknadv3x

Contributor
Reaction score
ISO of someone to do a dayrun up to travis and dive Bubbas boat service.

My buddy had a family crisis come up and cancelled his daytrip on bubbas dive boat
this sat. I did not want to make the trek by myself. If some wants to go PM me I can drive,you just split fuel cost. Depart at 4:am return around 7:00 pm 09/01 the cost for the boat is 30.00.

Dave

Your in the same situation sorta I had to face.

We have seven who want to dive the morning trip, so if you don't mind driving to Austin alone we have someone to take your buddy's place on the boat.

k-valve:
We have seven who want to dive the morning trip, so if you don't mind driving to Austin alone we have someone to take your buddy's place on the boat.

I will be there. One way or another
Please tell me that we are going to be diving Tom Hughes.

Dave

Teknadv3x:
I will be there. One way or another
Please tell me that we are going to be diving Tom Hughes.

Dave

I haven't talked much to anyone else, but I'd like to dive over there and/or underneath the Oasis. The vis in that area is usually pretty good and those walls and grottos are cool. What is it over there that you want to do/see? I've only been there a few times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom