Island Sun Splash starts this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Don't forget that Island Sun Splash 06 starts this weekend and runs all next week in the Upper Florida Keys.

Dive and merchandise discounts from partisipating dive shops, as well as, siminars featuring Tom Stack, Steven Frink, and treasure hunter Carl Fismer are just a few things you can attend after purchasing your ISS wrist band.

There are also discounts available at local hotels and resturants. Activities will take place at the Holiday Inn in Key Largo with nightly enterainment.

Hope to see everyone there.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary
Vice-President
Upper Keys Association of Dive and Snorkel Operators
diver@divecapital.org

I so wanted to join you down there but the Reef Sweep up here is an annual and important event for me so.... May make a short trip on Sunday if the wether holds.

Have a great time! Otherwise see you in July!

Just a reminder the Island Sun Splash occurs all week. June 11 - 16. Activities are going on all week.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

Wish I could join ya'll. It sounds like a blast, but the boss is already weirding out with the little bit of time I take here and there...
Oh, my! I think I feel a cold *cough, cough* coming on. Hmm, maybe I need to take a day off of work, say wednesday? :D (I wish!)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom