Island Dive Fest or 2011 A Dive Odyssey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow Scott, you sure know how to log dives!!

Great job with the pictures. I especially love the shots of the Staghorn Coral and the Brain Coral with the sun's rays coming down on them. The second over/under shot is are pretty amazong too - I think Captain Gary should incorporate it into his next advertising campaign!

Thanks for posting!

Thanks Adrian.

Glad you had a great time. Nice pics.
And nice running into you underwater at Molasses Reef. First I recognized Cooltech & Kbeck at the Winch, then Beth and Marvel.

It was a great day for diving in Key Largo!

Thanks Elena. It was good seeing you above and below water. See you this weekend.

You missed me :crying:

I had a fabulous weekend almost doubling my dive count. I haven't had time to look through all my photos yet, but I'm not sure I should bother - yours are amazing!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed the dock party Saturday night and the dives on Sunday. I met a great group of people and look forward to my next trip to the Keys.

Sorry to have left you out of the list. It was nice talking to you Saturday at the party, and Sunday on the boat. Look forward to diving with you again.

great report thnx

Thanks Walter.

Thanks for sharing Scott. Kinda makes me wonder where I was while you were capturing all these incredible images.

Thanks Joyster.

Great report and beautiful photos as always!

Thanks Joanie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom