Isla Mujeres whale sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stayed at Ixchel Beach Hotel Isla Mujeres - Isla Mujeres North Beach Hotels and went with Diving in Isla Mujeres & Whale Shark Snorkeling Tours with Mexico Divers which is located a couple blocks down from the hotel.

Isla Mujeres whalesharks are just simply incredible in blue water, not the greenish murky water of Holbox or La Paz. Check out the drone pictures, below. The white specks are boats. The whalesharks were as big as the boats. We spotted them after an hour boat ride.

View attachment 663253 View attachment 663254
Hey Dan!
Could you share when you took this trip? Im planning one if my own and i’ve been trying to figure out the best date to visit Isla Mujeres!

Hey Dan!
Could you share when you took this trip? Im planning one if my own and i’ve been trying to figure out the best date to visit Isla Mujeres!
It was in July 2017.

Below is my video of the trip. Mind you the crudeness of the video quality. I just learned how to upload my video into YouTube back then.

It was in July 2017.

Below is my video of the trip. Mind you the crudeness of the video quality. I just learned how to upload my video into YouTube back then.

July 2017? We almost crossed our ways. We did this July 12, 2017.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom