Isla Mujeres Palace Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

schu1842

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be spending a little time in February with my Wife and friends at the Isla Mujeres Palace. Three of us are divers. The Palace includes a credit package that can be applied to diving through the resort. Anyone have any experience with the dive op and the sites used by the Palace? Thanks.

I thought the credit for diving only applied at the Coz Palace. We haven't stayed on Isla Mujeres yet so I could be wrong. Please post a report, I am interested.

The credit can be used for diving only at Coz and Isla Mujeres. The package at Coz was better in that the trips were for 2 tank dives while when I checked the last time the Isla trips were the same price but only 1 tank. The group wanted to try Isla this year. Two of us dove through Aqua Safari and the Palace in Coz last year. I don't think you can beat Cozumel for diving but the group wanted to try a new location and the credit helps with cost.

Back
Top Bottom