iShaka (Coolest APP Ever!) for your iPhone, iPad or iTouch device

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Hey Ohana!

Shaka Doug here with some great news! My iPhone APP is out and available for download to your iPhone, iPad or iTouch!! It's called the iShaka and has been officially accepted for distribution through the Apple APP Store and iTunes! How cool is that??? Get it now and turn your iPhone into a "Fun-Fone"! Your iPad into a "Rad-Pad" and your iTouch into an "iGotta-Touch"!

The iShaka is Described as this:

Aloha! Welcome to iShaka the number one App to learn Shaka Signs! This app was inspired and co-created by “Shaka” Doug - the World Record Holder for "Most Shaka Signs". Learn what Shaka means, then watch “Shaka” Doug teach you how to do the Shaka through video demonstrations.

Get it now by going here: "Get iShaka"

Here's a Screen Shot to give you an idea how it looks and works on your iPhone/iPad/iTouch

iShaka%20animation%20gif%20400.gif

It's still a work in progress and we are trying to add new content to it on a regular basis. Right now I just need to get some sales going! Please help a fellow diver out and support this APP! My goal is to sell at least 50,000 copies of the App this year!! That would be Shaka Riffic!! I thank you all in advance for your assistance in getting the APP out there in the workld and telling your friends about it! The best news is that it's only $0.99 cents!! Talk about the deal of the century!! Get two while you're at it!!

Here's a little teaser of what you will get!

The Inflatable Shaka!

[video=youtube;fA0bU_S06wY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA0bU_S06wY[/video]

Also if you have any ideas for "New Shaka's" please let me know! I've compiled a list of over 250 ways to make a Shaka and we are tryig to get most of them included in this APP. I'm always excited to learn a new one!!

Much Mahalos once again!!

Shaka and Aloha!

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom