ISABEL! A bad hurricane coming!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is for CBulle ---

You are soooo bad - but even the smallest of houses neat hope. I live in earthquake country, so this is much worse to me, then any shaking of the earth. That is an everyday occurance!

Here's the latest Storm Track from the NOAA's weather service site.

Isabel has started to swing north, which is good news for Florida. It doesn't look as good for Georgia and the Carolinas at the moment though. Hopefully it will continue swinging to the north and parallel the coast.

Marc

The bad girl looks like she is coming my way. I had planned to be in Florida next weekend anyway, so if she's coming this way, I'm out of here.

Great. Now the latest storm track has this beast headed right toward us, with landfall Friday. Yay. Slow moving, fierce as hell, and no landfall before it hits here to calm it down some.

I live on a riverbank.
I better make sure I am paid up on my flood insurance.

SueMermaid once bubbled...
Great. Now the latest storm track has this beast headed right toward us, with landfall Friday. Yay. Slow moving, fierce as hell, and no landfall before it hits here to calm it down some.

I live on a riverbank.
I better make sure I am paid up on my flood insurance.

I'm a flatlander, on a high desert plain at that, but I think I'd consider heading for the hills early...!!

Good luck to all! Don :crest:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom