Is this a good deal or not

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drifter001

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My LDS is offering suunto d4i with 10% off msrp as well as free nitrox cert with purchase. What do you guys think? And those of you with the d4, how do you like it?

I like my D4 . I think they have been replaced by D4i so you should probably get a much better discount .
Some have had strap issues . Mine has held out well and shows no weakness after 100 plus dives .
For me it is my daily watch plus back up dive computer , I love it actually . good luck

thanks! if im not mistaken i believe it is the d4i that they offered me

---------- Post added March 9th, 2013 at 07:09 AM ----------

Anyone else?

Do some independent research on some different computers and see if that is what you want for the type of diving your doing. If they are taking off 10% and are you saying they will offer nitrox training for free? That does sound like a pretty good deal to me but I would still do some homework just to see if that is what you want. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my D4i it does everything I need it to. May end up changing to a more liberal computer now that I'm starting on the road to a cave cert. I've had it since Dec 11 and it has 152 dives & 135 hours on the original batterey so happy with that also.
Like others have said make sure it does what you need it to which it should do for almost every diver.

It's only a good deal if you actually were thinking about getting that computer and are happy with it's features. Saving a little to get a product you don't really like never works out well as you usually end up replacing it.

Back
Top Bottom