Is there something weird going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADI Cakes:
For all those who think they have their own thread and are responding to it-

We will laugh at you and you will look like a dork!

GO PADI!!!!!!!!!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Why is everybody always picking on ME! How does it work and where do I start? Put whos name where? Do we just add posts and everyone reads their own name? This is toooo cool! Make it last- dont stop!

PADI Cakes:
Why is everybody always picking on ME! How does it work and where do I start? Put whos name where? Do we just add posts and everyone reads their own name? This is toooo cool! Make it last- dont stop!
There was a test of it a few months ago, not many saw it... :D

Please ^you^, if you DON'T get what's going on, I am certainly NOT going to explain it to you. Your PMs and e-mails are fruitless, especially since I am not the one responsible: ^you^ is!

Hey, I kind of like her...so much I made her my avatar! :D :D :D

NetDoc:
Please ^you^, if you DON'T get what's going on, I am certainly NOT going to explain it to you. Your PMs and e-mails are fruitless, especially since I am not the one responsible: ^you^ is!
I just know that I hope the threatening PM's slow down some, I cant even post without getting notified of yet another PM. I never thought that ^you^ coming out of the closet would create such a fuss...........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom