Is there a way to change display options?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howard4113

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This has been bugging me for a while. Every page in the underwater photography forum has a "Sub-Forums" block, an announcement section THEN "Threads in Forum" section. The first five sticky threads also appear on every page.
WHY?
THIS JUNK TAKES UP A FULL SCREEN on my machine. I have to scroll down a full screen just to get to the "real threads" on EVERY page! Is there an option to NOT display this redundant stuff on every page? If not can the moderator please rearrange or clean this up a bit? I visit the Scuba Board very often and this layout is annoying -- especially since you can get to any sub-forum from the main page!

Mark

Mark...you've made a very valid point. I've been thinking about re-arranging the stickies for awhile but it's gotten put on the back burner. The subforums are here to stay but I can do something with all the sticky posts.

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll make some changes in the next couple of days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom