Is there a new "Swamper's Day" at TL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Petra

Reaction score
It use to be that a number of y'all met regularly on Wednesday afternoons. Is that still the case, or has the day changed or been discontinued? I'm hoping to get to Cozumel next month and need to get the rust out.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I am not aware that such a day did exist but I will be glad to meet you at TL on a weekday afternoon. I am just now ready to get back into the water myself after six weeks off after an accident but I am fully recovered. What timeframe might you have in mind?

Toe

A couple of years ago Wednesday was our mid-week dive break but people schedules have changed. We've talked about doing it on Fridays. A few of us either have Fridays off or can take off early.

There's always the weekends!

I'm hoping to get down to Cozumel either in June or July (or both) so I need to knock the rust off. Of course now that I've said it, something has to happen that kills the trip. I've had to cancel my last 3 trips due to either bad weather (hurricanes, Tropical storms, etc.) or illness, or both. Hope the 4th time is a charm.

Plus, I have a new BC (Mares Morphos Pro) in lay-away that I need to try out. Just haven't had the time to get over to TL. If I can get some time free, I'll let you.

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom