Is the G12 much more better than the P7000?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:depressed: I was afraid that you were going to say exactly that one. Lens + mount + dome is like $900...
How does the dyron 15 mm compares? Lens + mount is like $400 :idk:

I would ask Scott or somebody who has experience with Dyron products, they are a mystery to me because until recently they just did not exist in North America.

N

I would ask Scott or somebody who has experience with Dyron products, they are a mystery to me because until recently they just did not exist in North America.

N

OK... Will keep searching about the diff options until I make a desicion. Thanks for your time.:D

A good friend of mine gave me the cash for the gift card I had, so now I can buy any setup I want. I'm decided on the S95 and the Canon housing (for now)... just have to decide what I'm going to do about the lenses.

:depressed: I was afraid that you were going to say exactly that one. Lens + mount + dome is like $900...
How does the dyron 15 mm compares? Lens + mount is like $400 :idk:

I had a phone conversation with Scott Gietler today about the Dyron lenses. He had the 15mm in the pool yesterday testing it, and had only positive things to say about it. I had inquired about it going directly on a 67mm port, so his remarks didn't cover using it with the adapter for the Canon OEM housing. Better to communicate with him directly.

Bluewater Photo
2501 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA
(310) 633-5052
sales@bluewaterphotostore.com

Back
Top Bottom