Is the Aqualung Legend LX Supreme the best reg on the market, for me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use Astro lube XX pure silicone personal lube .... :wink: So I have some lube handy if needed... :rofl3:

And yes, The Titan end is what I think they change it to.. Never did one, But know guys that have... I don't mind the wet lube and It works for me...

Jim...

I mean. Guys. This Conshelf. It more or less turned into the Titan/Core. Right?

The Core is basically just a cheaper, crappier version of the Legend.

Maybe technology has surpassed the Conshelf? Have you ever tried diving a Legend without servicing it for 37 yrs?

The Conshelf XIV is a old school all metal regulator that is bullet proof and buying the surpreme makes a top noch ice diving set... Very easy to service... And parts will always be around.. The only down side is the conshelf 1st stage only has 3 low pressure ports.. I use a splitter off the BC inflation hose when ice diving in a dry-suit..

Jim...

If you want to buy it new, from Apeks, it only comes in DIN. Check the website. I just double-checked after looking through our dealer catalog earlier today.

No, you are mistaken, both are readily available, it's the buyers choice. I've been buying and diving Apeks for over 10 years. Any Apeks dealer can get you either. I just bought 3 yoke DS4 two weeks ago.

The Conshelf XIV is a old school all metal regulator that is bullet proof and buying the surpreme makes a top noch ice diving set... Very easy to service... And parts will always be around.. The only down side is the conshelf 1st stage only has 3 low pressure ports.. I use a splitter off the BC inflation hose when ice diving in a dry-suit..

Jim...

The latest Conshelf has 4x 3/8 LP ports and 1x 7/16 HP. Earlier versions came in various combinations including 3/8 HP port and 1/2 LP port but I'm sure you already knew that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom