Is one dive computer enough for 4 divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well this just brings the topic around full circle........we had our PADI OW Final tonight and the last answer on the test #50 was..........A) all divers should have their own dive computer:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I bone headed 2 questions........96......but I introduced two family members to the wonderful world of SCUBA, my last daughter starts in Oct. We hit the pool tomorrow, 2 new first face wets, I can't wait....:D

:rofl3: You're instructor must have been reading this thread. :wink:

And congrats on the family passing :wave:

Well this just brings the topic around full circle........we had our PADI OW Final tonight and the last answer on the test #50 was..........A) all divers should have their own dive computer:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I bone headed 2 questions........96......but I introduced two family members to the wonderful world of SCUBA, my last daughter starts in Oct. We hit the pool tomorrow, 2 new first face wets, I can't wait....:D

Congrats to all passing the test!

:balloons: :balloons:

Next thing you know you will be sporting a nice BP/w :cool2: :scubadive:

Next thing you know you will be sporting a nice BP/w :cool2: :scubadive:

He's says no for now. We'll have to remind him of this thread in a couple of years. :wink::popcorn:

I'm actually intrested in the BP/W now, yet another shift from getting up to speed with all the new gear today.

I'm actually intrested in the BP/W now, yet another shift from getting up to speed with all the new gear today.

:rofl3::rofl3: That was quicker than we thought. What was that a week lol? Now moving on to dive lights... j/k Abaco.

CoolTech.........leave my thread.
I will. Also, understand that I was one of those who answered your question in a civil manner when it was asked.

Never expect any question you ask in the future to receive an answer from me again... based on your response here :shakehead:

That's interesting. Did they say that everybody has to have a computer, or just that people that have computers each need their own?

I've been wondering how long it would take them to drop the dive table requirements completely.

Did the test contain any table questions?

Terry

That's interesting. Did they say that everybody has to have a computer, or just that people that have computers each need their own?

I've been wondering how long it would take them to drop the dive table requirements completely.

Did the test contain any table questions?

Terry

As of June 09 they still had tables.

I will. Also, understand that I was one of those who answered your question in a civil manner when it was asked.

Never expect any question you ask in the future to receive an answer from me again... based on your response here :shakehead:

I think you take this bit too serious. :shakehead:

Agreed - Cooltech, you take this too serious. Lighten up!

As for the rest of you, . . . . got a BC that floats in acronyms?:blinking: Sheesh! Like reading an Army manual.

Back
Top Bottom