Is it true Deep 6 will sell consumers parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Dsix36, Just out of sheer curiosity, was the tattoo in case you forgot your name? :D
Don't laugh, we've all had days like that...

Will you people PLEASE stop using D6 and use Deep6. I am getting tired of getting inquires on a company that I am not involved with.

I have had "D6" tattooed on my hands for longer than a lot of you have been diving, since is it is my initials and my name. Don Six = D6

OK, rant over.
They are trying to hire a warehouseman. It's kismet, Don.

Is there any truth to what I have read that Deep 6 will be offering customers an opportunity to properly train on servicing and overhauling deep six regulators as well as sell them kits. If so I have four very expensive regulators going up for sale soon and I will be diving Orange instead. The idea that we the consumer can invest in real manufacturer endorsed training and take more control over our equipment is a true game changer. My LDS tells me that I must put my life in his hands all while he puts his hands in my wallet charging $300.00 per year to service. Equipment manufacturers have worked to aid LDS in dominating access to products and services and by this helping them to exploit consumers.

To answer your question... "yes, it's true."

I got my 2 Seconds stages two days ago and found that the service kits did not get included...messaged them and low and behold i get an email with a shipment notification the next day. Great service. Thanks Deep Gear 6!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom