Is it too early to talk about May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James Goddard:
You two should both talk to your LDS... PADI is dropping the dive requirment for EANx. I.E. You can get the whole thing done locally in the classroom and just dive the mix when you get there....

James

I just made the call. I think we'll do the EANx class up here. (One less thing to have to deal with on our vacation.)

Yo & mi espoza will be in Coz May 5-8. We hope to see some other SB'ers while we're there. We're staying at Casa del Mar & diving with Aldora.

scubabum2:
Yo & mi espoza will be in Coz May 5-8. We hope to see some other SB'ers while we're there. We're staying at Casa del Mar & diving with Aldora.

May 5th? are you flying American or charter? we're headed out on the 5th on American, 8 or 9ish flight I think?

scubawife:
What I found looking for the items seperately was about $25 for the book and $9 each for the 32% and 36% tables. The DVD was $20 if sold seperate. I could not find the EAD table seperate.

MY LDS just made copies of the tables for us.

sharky60:
May 5th? are you flying American or charter? we're headed out on the 5th on American, 8 or 9ish flight I think?

We're flying charter on Ryan Air (FunJet) from DFW, 8Am flight, 10:30 AM arrival. Hope to get a rent car, check in at Aldora, run by Chedruai, check in at Casa del Mar, and be ready to dive by 1:00PM. That's cutting everything close, but possible.

hi everyone.

newbie here.

getting certified in 2 weeks in a quarry in PA and will be diving in saltwater for the first time in cozumel.

will be there from may 11th - 15th. staying at caribe blu and diving with blue angel :)

i'll be the one scared out of my wits and throwing up from seasickness. heh.

fishballer:
hi everyone.

newbie here.

getting certified in 2 weeks in a quarry in PA and will be diving in saltwater for the first time in cozumel.

will be there from may 11th - 15th. staying at caribe blu and diving with blue angel :)

i'll be the one scared out of my wits and throwing up from seasickness. heh.

See ya there! I'll be the old fart in a bedraggled canvas hat and Grateful Dead Tshirt.

ggunn:
See ya there! I'll be the old fart in a bedraggled canvas hat and Grateful Dead Tshirt.

I'll be the other old fart wearing the "shark diver" ballcap.

welcome to the family!

This weekend, I pulled up our flight itinerary on US Scareways, only to
find that our flight to Cozumel was UNCONFIRMED. We spent many
hours calling US Airways to find out what the story was. To make a
long story short -- our flight to Cozumel was canceled -- with NO
warning!

Frankly, I'm shocked that they simply canceled a flight - no warning,
no email, nada. Thankfully, we were able to change our flight so that
we arrive in Cancun, and we'll ferry over to Coz for the start of our
vacation. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since US Airways is
notorious for horror stories. I plan to write a nice long letter to
the CEO.

My advice to you -- double check your itineraries now, while there is
still time to do something about it. :)
- Ruth (the other half of DarkOne)
Caribe Blu/Blu Angel May 5-11

May 24-31 for us...staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Christi

(this is Bill and Michele in case you read this Christi...we use a different handle at SD.com)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom