Is it possible to travel responsibly (during a pandemic)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't be forced to roll the dice on the kill shot, directly or indirectly. Mainly because there are effective alternative treatments that have been suppressed by the government health agencies as well as the media. Literally millions of lives could have been saved, if not for the active suppression of these treatments and the one size fits all approach by the criminally negligent CDC and NIH.

Yes, HCQ is one of those effective treatments, regardless of what you were told by the media, who cared more to bash Trump than save lives.

These statements are not supported by current evidence. CDC and NIH are not "criminally negligent". They are doing their best to integrate the evolving science of treating COVID-19 into their recommendations. Yes, there is some evidence out there that hydroxychloroquine may be of some benefit in some cases but there's not enough to pull it into the recommendations. The idea of a government/media conspiracy is absurd. The practitioners I know who are treating COVID on the front lines would not stand for suppression of an effective, evidence-based treatment.

Best regards,
DDM

These statements are not supported by current evidence. CDC and NIH are not "criminally negligent". They are doing their best to integrate the evolving science of treating COVID-19 into their recommendations. Yes, there is some evidence out there that hydroxychloroquine may be of some benefit in some cases but there's not enough to pull it into the recommendations. The idea of a government/media conspiracy is absurd. The practitioners I know who are treating COVID on the front lines would not stand for suppression of an effective, evidence-based treatment.

Best regards,
DDM

You conveniently ignore the false paper written and published saying HCQ wasn't effective as well as the front line doctors actively being silenced by the MSM and social media.

You conveniently ignore the false paper written and published saying HCQ wasn't effective as well as the front line doctors actively being silenced by the MSM and social media.

Do you have actual proof of the above or is this politicized rhetoric?

I'm not sure who it would be but Joseph McCarthy would be proud of someone these days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom