Is it possible to travel responsibly (during a pandemic)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One thing continues to be heavily endorsed...get vaccinated in you can. Whatever your politics.

That depends, I trust this guy more than anyone in the media. The media have proven they have an agenda over and over.

Funny how the Wuhan lab, as the source, is now the primary hypothesis, after the obvious cover up by China and the CDC with the US "expert" who was connected to funding that lab is complicit in the cover up. Yet crickets from the media.

These are worth watching.

This one speaks to extreme caution for people with severe allergies.

The title of this thread is: Is it possible to travel responsibly (during a pandemic)?
The most important consideration(for me personally):
Where would I like to go diving in SE Asia and are those places readily accept tourists?
NONE(Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand).
So I will leave the "travel" part for the future.

That depends, I trust this guy more than anyone in the media. The media have proven they have an agenda over and over.

Funny how the Wuhan lab, as the source, is now the primary hypothesis, after the obvious cover up by China and the CDC with the US "expert" who was connected to funding that lab is complicit in the cover up. Yet crickets from the media.

These are worth watching.

Yikes! The level of kookiness in this country (and on ScubaBoard) is alarming.

Yikes! The level of kookiness in this country (and on ScubaBoard) is alarming.

Ha! You're on a real sound foundation hailing from Seattle. I'll simply consider the source.

There have been so many threads and deleted posts about covid and travel that I thought I would start a thread devoted to safe(er) travel. And yes, I have a Florida trip and 2 Liveaboards planned so far for this year.
Look at the statistics worldwide. Only the frail are prone to COVID so far. Concentrate on your diving instead when you're on the live-aboard.
Spinoza: Liberate yourself from the tyranny of fear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom