Is it dive able

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look close at the water above and to the left of the lighthouse. What looks like a bird is actually a FireDiver exiting the water and heading for the parking lot. I sure makes exits simple. :D

Gary D.

Sure it's dive able. Just leave your scuba gear in the parking lot and a note to you Next of Kin. I'm sure someone would like the gear and would deliver the note for you.

Gary D.:
Look close at the water above and to the right of the lighthouse. What looks like a bird is actually a FireDiver exiting the water and heading for the parking lot. I sure makes exits simple. :D

Gary D.

I thought everyone exited that way....was I trained wrong :confused:

Meet in the parking lot. There is a little surge as you can see but its a good site

Attachments

• SB Dive outing.jpg
    SB Dive outing.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 81
  • A little surg.jpg
    A little surg.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 81
well boys im glad I thumbed this boat dive it was a two in one first you dive the wrech and then you dive the dive boat...

Attachments

• boat10.bmp
    83.9 KB · Views: 106
scubawally:
well boys im glad I thumbed this boat dive it was a two in one first you dive the wrech and then you dive the dive boat...

At least you would be the first to dive the wreck...and get the goodies....think positive :wink:

Back
Top Bottom