Is Indonesia force vaccinating tourists upon arrival?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it still beats forced sterilization. So be grateful for that.

Troll? I've been a member of SB for a long time. But yeah, piss on me.

I posted a video that tells one everything they need to know - for all over the world. I could post OWID charts (Our World in Data) too...which are in that video...but it's not that important to me to convince anyone. I shared some info...

If you go to Odysee you can see the chapter links to skip around.

Video description:

This unique “almost no talking” (< 30 seconds) video covers the COVID post-vaccine situation all over the world. Set to music with photographs from around the world, more than 30 countries are covered.

Featured nations – Israel, Seychelles and Fiji

Asia – Cambodia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand
India Region – Bangladesh, Bhutan, India
South America – Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay
Western Europe – Portugal, UK
Eastern Europe – Bosnia, Bulgaria, Czechia, Hungary
Caribbean – Curacao, Trinidad & Tobago
North America – Canada, USA

BONUS: Australia, China, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, and Sweden are also covered. California in the USA is covered in more detail. Sections include:

– Why Taiwan, Australia & New Zealand have done better than the rest of the world

– Climate Change meets COVID. Learn about how weather & environmental factors such as sunlight & air quality, affect case & death levels. Pinpoint explanations provided.

– We will revisit Sweden to understand how they have done “worse” than their other Scandinavian neighbors.

– Discover the reason behind the highest deaths per capita county in California

– An unconventional look at China to see why they have done relatively well.

– A secret about all these variants you hear about in the news

– Find out about the effectiveness of using multiple vaccines in a country

– Learn about why countries around the world peaked in cases / deaths on the SAME day

– Learn what kills viruses & bacteria quickly and how to maximize it in your own life

It’s a global tour in around 20 minutes with an optional near half hour of bonus information. Tired of hearing or reading about COVID? No complicated explanations here.

-------

Yeah...I probably had COVID in March 2020..nobody's dying here. Please. 65+ countries have opened up completely with no entry restrictions.

Pro-vax have been deceived by media manipulation and pHARMa and positive (childhood) emotions connected to the word VACCINE - for decades...generational brainwashing. I used to be brainwashed. Until I wisened up in the last couple of years.

Website to look at if you're brave enough.

Or a book - if you need to counter the $cience! Or rather - $o¥e₪c€

51rnbQgZGES._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

alright...well..I just wanted an answer on Indonesia entry policy. I will make my RTW plan w/ or w/o Indonesia. I'm flexible. I'm even flexible (read: humble enough) to admit I was wrong before about vaccines....I WAS stupid about them. I even got boosters in my late 20s before big time travel. Polio, MMR, and also Typhoid and Yellow Fever. Paid for out of my own pocket (No insurance).

Also uncovered a more devious lie behind the entire COVID vaccine program...but that's another topic, for another year and another place. And that one affects much more then just vaccines.

We may now return to our regularly scheduled program of SCUBA diving.

Are you serious? People were dying with Covid pre-vaccines....now they just get headaches and coughs.
If you refuse to get vaccinated, I hope you don't get covid. Good luck, dude.

Take a look at New Zealand, deaths climbing per capita. understand seasonality and environmental factors - in the video. Pre-existing health.

NZ is 95% vax in eligible population.

ok...my last harrah.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

There has been several reports about posts in this thread. On Scubaboard, moderation is deliberatley scarce. Only personal attacks, above-PG13-content and unsafe diving practice are actively moderated, any other topic is left to the members to refute.

If SB members believe that posts are promoting untruths or unsafe non-diving practice, they should refute those posts in a rational way.

@circusoflife

You are free to travel anywhere you want as long as the other sides let you in. I have been travelling since early 70s and realized that there was such a thing as "entry requirement"!! Who set those rules? The answer is so obvious, isn't it?
For many countries non vaccinated person would not be able to board the plane in the first place. So Indonesia actually has been very generous to non vaccinated person(I have not bothered to check what you had quoted).
If you do not agree with all those entry requirement from certain countries, I am pretty sure there are others will welcome you with open arms.
Good luck.

well..haven't posted on Scubaboard in many years, nor logged in, but I'm still alive!

Haven't been diving, so that's the primary reason, a little snorkeling recently, but that's all. Life has put me on a different path. I did a great snorkel last year though with tons of sea lions off of La Paz, Baja Mexico though. The big island...forget the name.

But I have reason to visit Ternate / Tidore. And I thought, maybe I might go scuba diving again after 10+ years. Especially as I'm reading about Halmahera which is nearby.

So I follow the Travel Sherpa map pretty closely.

And I noticed Indonesia changed color, finally allowing unvax (w/ quarantine). Which is still too much, and I would just skip Indonesia, but my RTW trip isn't planned until late next year (2023), so maybe all this will go away like it has for many other countries already (Traveloffpath.com is a good source for this kind of news)

So then I went here and read this:

New International Travel Regulations to Enter Indonesia as of 17 July 2022​

b) International travelers must download PeduliLindungi app before departure;

[1st of all, I don't use a SickPhone so I don't do apps. Yes, I have a tablet with many apps, but I seldom use that. Just saying NO to vaccine passports, fuel passports, etc..... Is there a paper alternative?]

c) Show cards or certificates (physical and digital) of having received a complete dose of COVID-19 vaccine consisting of two doses and/or a booster (third) vaccine which are administered 14 days before departure at the earliest as a requirement to enter Indonesia with the following conditions:

In the event of foreign nationals have not received vaccine abroad, they will be vaccinated in the quarantine place upon arrival in Indonesia after a second RT-PCR examination with negative results, with the following conditions:

Let's highlight this:

There are some token exceptions...but it sounds like everyone will be force vaccinated if they want to enter Indonesia.

Am I reading this right?
Not getting into the vax thing, but whatever they are doing it's not "forced" if you are choosing to go there with this knowledge.

They not only force vaccinate you they will implant Martian embryos in a place you may or may not enjoy and add the Gates 5g chip so that you can conduct your “scientific” research as needed. :wink:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

There has been several reports about posts in this thread. On Scubaboard, moderation is deliberatley scarce. Only personal attacks, above-PG13-content and unsafe diving practice are actively moderated, any other topic is left to the members to refute.

If SB members believe that posts are promoting untruths or unsafe non-diving practice, they should refute those posts in a rational way.

This is baloney. Where do you draw the line? Holocaust denial is OK? We need to refute dangerous crackpot theories from certified loonies? When did SB become FB? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom