Is Idaho in this forum or in the Pacific NW forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You might want to look at the PNW group. You are more than welcome to hang out of course, but most of the divers here are from CO/UT/NM with a few from AZ and TX panhandle.

Read about your move, you have my condolences. It is going to be a shock to your system on so many levels....

We include it here.
Rocky Mountain Oysters Divers with an Altitude! This includes Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming.

We include it here.

Yup, Idaho is in the title line! However, the OP asked about hooking up with divers in Idaho and if you check out the roll call, it is as I indicated, mostly CO,NM,UT, and a couple of nuts from TX. :D

Hey: If I have not scared you off and you do want to drive down to CO, they just posted a RMO event on June 5th.

Idaho is included here, but there aren't many here. Look at the stickies and you will see the RMO Roll call. It is the list of everyone who has identified himself or herself as a RMO. You can find the ones from Idaho and give them a shout.

Idaho is included here, but there aren't many here. Look at the stickies and you will see the RMO Roll call. It is the list of everyone who has identified himself or herself as a RMO. You can find the ones from Idaho and give them a shout.

OK, I did it for you. As I said, not many. If you will be anywhere near Utah, you may want to get to know those people, too. There are a lot more of them. Our relationships here typically cross state lines.

Desert Pirate - - Bingham, ID

Inspector#2, Dave, Idaho

landlocked - Wayne - Rexburg, ID

olli - - ID

Nothing should prevent you from looking in / posting in both forums.

Back
Top Bottom