Is H2O Photo Pros still in business?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cofford,

I would recommend Google'ing Nauticam USA if the equipment you ordered was made by them. I received an immediate response when I emailed Nauticam USA, with a follow up email from Mike Luzansky, owner of H2OPP with the promise of an item that had been months in coming. Good Luck. I hope they get their act together.

Well, after not getting any replies, I got my money back from my credit card company. So...Buyer beware!

I am so mad at them!!! It's very had for me not to use some very bad words here!

I have been fighting with Mike since September about my G10 Fish Eye Fix housing and missing parts from my order! And that infamous "free think tank backpack". They still owe me these parts and I'm so pissed with their endless promises. I missed several dives trip and have to use elastic bands to hold in my sync cable!!! And use a piece of black plastic as a flash blocker?!?! Nice $3000 setup right?

Well after 10 minutes on the phone with Greg from Backscatter they have my parts shipping to me!

As of today, the H2O Photo Pros website now links to something called White Shark Imaging but it's still the same site all over. And still has Mike listed as the owner. BEWARE!

I, too, have not heard anything from Mike about my promised Think Tank bag. I will NEVER again purchase anything from him (or his now morphed White Shark Imaging website). If he hasn't already discovered the truth that one reaps what one sows, he will shortly. As a physician, I think I'm on fairly safe ground in labeling him either a compulsive liar or one under the influence of an illegal substance. His behavior is just so outside the pale of normal business practice.

I heard the other day that Mike has been sick and may be in the hospital. Haven't verified that. Whatever has happened, I am sorry for Mike... and especially so for the customers that have not received satisfaction.

I Ordered some stuff from H2O photoPros, in CA, haven't got any response after 6 or 7 calls and emails. Anybody know if this company is for real? Am I on candid camera? Did I just get ripped off?? HELP!!

I Ordered some stuff from H2O photoPros, in CA, haven't got any response after 6 or 7 calls and emails. Anybody know if this company is for real? Am I on candid camera? Did I just get ripped off?? HELP!!

Just so happen in googling something today, I ran across their website(again) ie www.h20photopros.com & tried to go to it------nothing came up.....I'm thinking it's been shut dowm.........(I too almost ordered some stuff from them a month or 2 ago & got cold feet for some reason---glad my feet got to feeling that way...:wink:).....
...I wish you luck in resolving your order......Let us know what you find out......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom