Is forgiveness Possible?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the responses. We are both way too head strong and stubborn, to a fault actually. She is a strong person and has recovered from things that most people couldn't, So I think her current legal trouble will hopefully just be a small hurdle.

In a perfect world, I'd say I'm sorry I was wrong and she'd say the same thing and tomarrow would be a new day, in a perfect world that is. Spite and unjustified anger have hurt us both, Time will tell I guess.

I'd like to think I've been there alot for her and we've had some great times and hopefully that karma will payoff soon. By the way this is just a friend never been a legitamate significant other. Seems like a lot of thought for a friend, but worth it. I hope shes doing well and send her positive thoughts often. Again, Thanks for the replies.

bubblejunkie:
Seems like a lot of thought for a friend, but worth it.
True friends are always worth it.

Sounds like you've already forgiven her.... have you told her that yet? Can you humbly tell her that without being upset if she doesn't forgive you right away? If you can't honestly answer 'Yes!' to that, you should probably just keep her in your prayers/positive thoughts and let things take their course.

I'm really wonder if there are true friends anymore. We'll see in time I guess, situation has already cost me thousands and I wont let it cost me anymore. Thanks

No forgiveness is not possible - I tried to be friends with my ex and he is a controlling jerk - they need to move on and understand sometimes it just doesn't work -

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom