Is a God Needed for Morality?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget, GOD would be gay, bi, lesbian, and straight....quite simply, a freak....because GOD made us all in his image. :freak:

and hey, nothing wrong with being freaky.

MikeFerrara:
Probably not as colorful as you were wanting, sorry.

I am cool with your answers. Thanks.

lamont:
how can there be any good in heaven if there isn't any evil?

What you talking 'bout, Willis.

H2Andy:
power corrupts

consider the atroticites committed by Christian Popes and Kings ... not to mention Prime MInisters and Presidents

The statement was made that moral behavior comes from within and internal "reflection". I provided examples of immoral behavior coming from within and you drag out other excesses that came from within. That's where all evilness comes from: within. The heart is deceitful ...

Green_Manelishi:
I provided examples of immoral behavior coming from within and you drag out other excesses that came from within.

dude, anything good or bad is gonna come from within people, cause that's all there is.

people have to make their decisions and choices, and that's the bottom line.

Hemlon:
Wow...then your God is in favor of slavery, polygamy and stoning rebellious children in the middle of town.

And in church, your God is against women talking or wearing jewelry or having braided hair.

Nice!

After study of the Bible that's how you would sum it all up?

What's wrong with polygomy?

H2Andy:
dude, anything good or bad is gonna come from within people, cause that's all there is.

people have to make their decisions and choices, and that's the bottom line.

So the thread was a troll.

Is that moral?

MikeFerrara:
What's wrong with polygomy?

Nothing...it's not a choice that I would make, but there is nothing inherently immoral about it if all three parties are aware and consenting. I don't think it's probably very practical, but I imagine there are situations where it would work.

I'm not really sure why we have laws about it, actually.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom