iPod housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know that John Chatterton and others do use an MP-3 player during deco. I don’t know what kind they use or what housing.

I have also heard from Bret Gilliam and several others that would take old books to read. The pages do get damaged.

I have only done relatively short deco stops; I am not sure how I would deal with a long deco stop. I think that I prefer to avoid them.

I know Pellican makes a case for a IPOD with a jack built in. Dont know how well it works though. Anyone?

I already have this case and it is not for underwater use. Thanks for the post.

The iRiver one looks cool. I probably have no use for one but I still want one :(

I'm really suprised there isn't a bigger selection of products for this. Almost every diver I've been diving with has an iPod, Zune, iRiver or something similar and would like to be able to use it diving. A buddy of mine has the iRiver housing for the 700 series linked a few posts back and likes it, but I already have iPod hardware that I'd rather use and not invest more into something specific only for diving.

Maybe I just found a side business for myself. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom