Invisible Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know that this is slightly off the thread of invisible fins but I am new to the board and don't know how to start a new thread.:dork2:

I think that force fins "dipped" in another colour would also look cool. For example take a Ruby Red fin and dip the tips in amber yellow or sparkles !!

Or if it was possible, a mix of all the Tan Delta colours on one fin would be very cool and would help solve the problem of which colour to go for, for a lot of people . You could call it the rainbow fin....we all know what lies at the end of a rainbow...a pot of gold...which really does seem to describe force fins perfectly.

I have had the same paddle fin for 14 years and tried the pro force fin on one dive in the Red Sea...and immediately fell in love. They are so easy to use and are effortless. I now am waiting (not so patiently !!!) for a pair of TD excelleratinf FF. :bounce2::bounce4::bounce::bounce3:

most likely those were the Omer Ice Blade, which is a completely different type of material (TPU vice Cast Polyurethane)

Quite right, they were the Omer Ice.
After doing some searching on the subject it looks like Omer's first attempt was a dismal failure and the first series was prone to cracking. That must be what my son bought.

It looks like the relaunch with the second series is a lot more successful. I only found good opinions.

directed at anyone in particular, huh???

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fo...excellerating-force-fins-tandelta-colour.html

anyway, my Ruby Red TD will look way way cooler than your Navy Seal Sparkley set

and, if I Bob can make the Diamond Clear fin that will be so far off the cool board I'll be in the deep freeze :mooner:

yes, I know what you are going to say next .... "you'll be too cold because your bl%dy Typhoon Heated Vest will not work as per usual!!!"

Typhoon Heated Vest :biggun:

I think that force fins "dipped" in another colour would also look cool. For example take a Ruby Red fin and dip the tips in amber yellow or sparkles !!

Or if it was possible, a mix of all the Tan Delta colours on one fin would be very cool and would help solve the problem of which colour to go for, for a lot of people . You could call it the rainbow fin....we all know what lies at the end of a rainbow...a pot of gold...which really does seem to describe force fins perfectly.

I am soo not going to use a message board for a catfight about whose fins are cooler!!!

Yes your Ruby Red fins will be very cool but so will my smoke black sparkly set . :bounce::bounce3::bounce2::bounce4: ( Still sooo excited about my smoke sparkly pair ) I wonder if they are a first. Smoke black with sparkles...Can't see the special forces ordering sparkles !!! That would be even cooler.

I was actually saying that I would really like to see a rainbow pair as I think that they would be extremely cool and very easy to match with whatever dive gear a diver has. I also really like the idea of the diped pair and the tie dyed pair that was mentioned earlier on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom