Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aw shucks... t'weren't nuthin really. I am sure most ANYONE wopuld have done that, and I am STILL way behind you Marvel. What you have given the Board is far more than phenomenal!

ok dont laugh ... my version of the Molasis dive (spotted ray)
stingrayKPart.jpg

Kim that is beautiful. May I print it and put it in my log book? What a way to remember the dives of that weekend.

Marvel:
I think I thanked Pete in person (I was a tad bit distracted) but Walter is absolutely right- Pete deserves more thanks from me as well. He went out of his way to come pick me up in Florida City, giving up his spot on the spear fishing trip to do it.

[c]Thank you Pete!!! [/c]

Still don't know why my car went up in flames, though. :shakehead

You know, Hilary had hers stolen. Bad weekend for cars, eh? When will they be getting you a check so's you can get a new one, any idea?

Pete, you are a good friend. :)

No clue. Hopefully within a week. I was inundated with other stuff when I finally got home & it took a few days to get the car released to my insurance company. Now, I'm waiting on the adjuster. I've already been looking at cars, though... :D

Marvel:
No clue. Hopefully within a week. I was inundated with other stuff when I finally got home & it took a few days to get the car released to my insurance company. Now, I'm waiting on the adjuster. I've already been looking at cars, though... :D

I like used cars on e-bay personally :14: I got my M3 from there. Actually, I have kept this car longer than any other I have ever owned. All of my other vehicles were new from the dealer. I finally got tired of losing all that money on the front end buying new, so I headed to e-bay. Just a thought.

Marvel:
we used to see the old VW Beatles burning up along the side of the road out here.
they had the battery under the back seat, and when the seats got old and worn out they would sag and the wire frames would short out the battery causing a fire.

I finally got a chance to sit down and check out the board. After the weekend my youngest daughter and I did a tour of some of the fine institutions of higher learning in the state. She desparately wants to get back to Florida to go to school.

I had a blast last weekend! Great to see old friends and to get back in the water. Conch Republic and Bluewater Divers are two absolutely top notch operations, and made the weekend great. Extra special kudos to Brent for the first drift dive I've ever done on the Spiegel Grove. (Brent - do you have that video available to post or send?)

I'll work on my pictures this weekend and get them posted.

Thanks to all again for a great time.

Marc

DennisW:
Walter and I disagree on this one. I think it is a Blue Parrotfish - Molasses Reef
MollassassBlueParrotfish_Post7_13_0.jpg
At first glance I thought it was a midnight, but the shape is wrong. Notice the blunt nose and black around the mouth. That is typical of the blue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom