Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Outstanding!

We have added another sponsor!!!

I would like to thank

Dive Rite

for the generous donation.

Check out the sponors page for the latest addtion

Thanks to all the sponsors who are stepping up again this year. You guys and gals rock! :D

Oh damn, damn, damn, why did I not book it when I first found it? Freaking price went up $100. Arggghhh! Now I have to play the waiting game. Sheesh. I'm such a doofus. $408 from Baltimore, all direct flights to Cancun, and I let it slip away. Ok so maybe I'll use miles and fly first class to CZM and then out of CUN on the way home after taking a couple xtra days to visit Tulum and Coba. Sheesh. I shoulda jumped! Now I have to do the wait until they need to fill those extra seats closer in. Sigh. Why isn't it May already? ;-) Bitch, bitch, grumble, grumble, mutter, mutter. Oh I guess I just need to dive in real open ocean and some warm water to cure the long winter blues! And maybe to see Whiz dancing again! ;-)

Oh damn, damn, damn, why did I not book it when I first found it? Freaking price went up $100. Arggghhh! Now I have to play the waiting game. Sheesh. I'm such a doofus. $408 from Baltimore, all direct flights to Cancun, and I let it slip away. Ok so maybe I'll use miles and fly first class to CZM and then out of CUN on the way home after taking a couple xtra days to visit Tulum and Coba. Sheesh. I shoulda jumped! Now I have to do the wait until they need to fill those extra seats closer in. Sigh. Why isn't it May already? ;-) Bitch, bitch, grumble, grumble, mutter, mutter. Oh I guess I just need to dive in real open ocean and some warm water to cure the long winter blues! And maybe to see Whiz dancing again! ;-)

I'd wager a bet with you that they will go down to the previous price, or maybe lower (if you are not including tax with the $408) as we get closer... Don't sweat it.. :wink:

I'd wager a bet with you that they will go down to the previous price, or maybe lower (if you are not including tax with the $408) as we get closer... Don't sweat it.. :wink:

I agree with David
The terrorists, I mean airlines are all over inflated in price at this time. Patience is the key.

Hey all,
It's been awhile, sorry to say I will not be able to make the invasion this year due to some health issues, but I have turned the corner, so I will be looking forward to 2013.
In the mean time I will dream and have my fond memories of 2011, looking forward to seeing all the pictures that are posted. take care and have fun :D

Hey all,
It's been awhile, sorry to say I will not be able to make the invasion this year due to some health issues, but I have turned the corner, so I will be looking forward to 2013.
In the mean time I will dream and have my fond memories of 2011, looking forward to seeing all the pictures that are posted. take care and have fun :D
Ross,
We will miss you at the Invasion this year. "El Cuatro" will not be the same without our canadian connection!:idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom