Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MayAir FAQ

44# per passenger
$3.00 US per kilo for extra weight.

OK! They never said a word about all the **** I had. I had my dive caddy (not small), computer bag on wheels that did NOT fit under seat, rolling suitcase the size of carry-on, and purse. They sat only dive caddy and rolling bag on the scales and just smiled. No extra charges. Other people had more than I did also. No extra charges for them either. Thats 3 bags and purse. Way over #44.

:thumb: thanks. Sounds like MayAir is the way to go.

Anyone going to be at DEMA Friday and Saturday?
confused.gif
Cardzard and I will be there.

I'll be available to answer any questions about the 2012 Invasion. Come on by the ScubaBoard Booth and say Hi. You can post live on the thread from DEMA and have you picture taken with Moonie and LuLu.

Hope to see you there!
04.gif

OK! They never said a word about all the **** I had. I had my dive caddy (not small), computer bag on wheels that did NOT fit under seat, rolling suitcase the size of carry-on, and purse. They sat only dive caddy and rolling bag on the scales and just smiled. No extra charges. Other people had more than I did also. No extra charges for them either. Thats 3 bags and purse. Way over #44.

Thanks Leann, that was the info I was looking for!!!!

Keith

KATE!!!!!!! Ok, I"ll call Felix when I have time and put my deposit down! I still need to work on flights though. I might use frequent flyers and fly into cun and out of coz or something. I still need to figure out how many extra days to tack on. Does this mean I need to work on that spare regulator issue now so y'all don't complain about the lowsy regulator the pony bottle has? I still haven't used my gift certificate I won!

Precision Dive Team 8 Rules!!! Well, ok at least we have fun! :wink:

I thought the bag drag was fun! Puddle jumpers are fun too! I just like traveling!

KATE!!!!!!! Ok, I"ll call Felix when I have time and put my deposit down! I still need to work on flights though. I might use frequent flyers and fly into cun and out of coz or something. I still need to figure out how many extra days to tack on. Does this mean I need to work on that spare regulator issue now so y'all don't complain about the lowsy regulator the pony bottle has? I still haven't used my gift certificate I won!

Precision Dive Team 8 Rules!!! Well, ok at least we have fun! :wink:

I thought the bag drag was fun! Puddle jumpers are fun too! I just like traveling!

Hey Buddy!!

So far looking at flights, and I have been watching them since this thread was started, I cannot seem to get to CUN as early as I did last year, unless I have a layover of less than an hour, which I don't like at all. That is my biggest reason for looking at alternatives to the bag drag. It is a long way off, maybe some other flights will get scheduled, who knows? I also wasn't sure, and apparently you are not either yet, what days exactly you will be travelling. You are right, the bag drag was a fun adventure, but would not be as much fun alone. Oh Yeah Baby!!! Team 8 does rule!!!!

That is the sign of a person who has been married a long time! "Sure honey, I don't care if you go to 'Coz on our Anniversary. Make sure to get me a t-shirt."

I ran a special trip downtown Coz to get her a special "something" last june, you bet I'll be bringing more than a t-shirt if I get to go this time around.

I ran a special trip downtown Coz to get her a special "something" last june, you bet I'll be bringing more than a t-shirt if I get to go this time around.

Why not bring her with you Wiz???
I'm sure a week of relaxing, all inclusive fun would be a nice for your anniversary.
Plus she could shop everyday to make sure she gets exactly what she wants.:shocked2:

Sorry Wiz that we were out of touch and missed your birthday. Happy belated birthday old man! We'll just have to buy you a drink in Coz to make up for it. :wink:

Wet Wendy's sounds good to me! :D

Leann,

I see MayAir allows only 44# per person, did that include your purse and carry on?

You are taking this KATE thing WAY TOO seriously asking about purses and bags!!!! LOL
Anyone going to be at DEMA Friday and Saturday? :confused: Cardzard and I will be there.

I'll be available to answer any questions about the 2012 Invasion. Come on by the ScubaBoard Booth and say Hi. You can post live on the thread from DEMA and have you picture taken with Moonie and LuLu.

Hope to see you there! :d

I'll be in Orlando today thru the weekend, but I'm not sure if I'll make it to the convention center.

Does this mean I need to work on that spare regulator issue now so y'all don't complain about the lowsy regulator the pony bottle has?

I'll will bring that ATX20 second stage I promised and you can keep it too.

The bag drag was very fun specially with good company. (Where's Mango-Mango? She signed up to SB yet?) That puddle jump would be sweet too specially at that price.

PDT#8 Fall in!

Back
Top Bottom