Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hear that LowVizWiz is having a birthday today! :balloons::bday:

Wiz, hope you are out dancin':banana:...(and we know you can - there's video proof on SB :D)

"Fokus!"

I hear that LowVizWiz is having a birthday today! :balloons::bday:

Wiz, hope you are out dancin':banana:...(and we know you can - there's video proof on SB :D)

"Fokus!"

Well, I didn't dance but I did have a pair of nice dives and shot 3 lionfish! Thanks for the happy birthday wish.

On a related note, I think my wife is ok with me going to Coz during our anniversary, now I just have to work on the finances for the trip and on my wingman Randy being my roommate. Or finding a wealthy roommate to solve both issues:D.

Hey Wiz... Jenny is looking for a Sugar Daddy...

Hey Wiz... Jenny is looking for a Sugar Daddy...

And if she finds a sugar daddy I can be the third wheel?:confused: FOKUS!!!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I can report that the "Pre-Invaders" (Pat, Mike, Kevin, Larry, Bill, Robert) did indeed splash down today in Key Largo, FL and a few will be completing their AOW's with Netdoc tomorrow. :yeahbaby:
All this Invasion Prep for a great 2012 is such hard work :rofl3::rofl3:.

I can report that the "Pre-Invaders" (Pat, Mike, Kevin, Larry, Bill, Robert) did indeed splash down today in Key Largo, FL and a few will be completing their AOW's with Netdoc tomorrow. :yeahbaby:
All this Invasion Prep for a great 2012 is such hard work :rofl3::rofl3:.
The "mini-invasion" was a lot of fun. :D 3 dives in Marathon and 5 dives with Key Largo Dive Center in Key Largo. 3 of us did our AOW during this trip, also.
Is it June 2012 yet? Bring on the Invasion!!!
:D:D:D

The mini invasion was very cool and it was good to hook up with the friends I made in Cozumel again. :)

As an added bonus we got to dive with Pete (Netdoc) and greet Elena at their dive shop. Thanks for sharing the knowledge Pete!

The diving was good in the Keys, with visibility ranging from probably 15' in some places to around 40' in others. Much better than we have in the lakes of Kansas. And the party time after the diving was excellent as well. We got to see some night life in Key West and South Beach in Miami.

One of the highlights of the trip was at a little BBQ place in (I think) Key Largo. I believe it was called Porky's. We had sat down and ordered our drinks and food. When the food was being delivered Kevin walked over to the rail by the water. Then he kind of jumped and did a little kick. I saw something fly from his foot over toward the table! :shocked2:

The object hit Bill in the head, then deflected down on the side of Robert's plate. Everybody jumped away from the table in surprise and looked to see what the heck it was. It was a big land crab, and had one claw in Robert's burnt ends! :D

When Kevin walked over to the rail he must have stepped on the crab, so the crab reached up and pinched the heck out of Kevin's big toe. Naturally Kevin kicked to get the crab off his toe and it happened to have the perfect trajectory to get to our table. The crab peeled off a bit of skin from Kevin's toe when he went flying too.

The waitress's came out to find out what was happening and everybody had a good laugh over that. I expect it will be a story they tell at Porky's for a few weeks to come. :D

A picture is worth a thousand words so here is a pic of the commando crab and the injured toe.

298079_289496794402302_100000259524659_1120547_1638132882_n.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom